192.168.100.1 is one of the IP addresses that belong to the category of private IP address. It can be assigned to any device on the local network and is also the default IP address for many routers and modems.
With this button we can know which is the gateway of your router. if you need visit our section helps on our website
A private IP address is one that can be accessed by users on a specific local network and is more secure than a private IP address. Being a default IP address of many routers and modems, 192.168.100.1 can be used to access the router's Admin Panel to make any desired changes to the router's configuration.
Log in to router 192.168.100.1 Admin username and password
To enter the Administration Panel of your router and change the configuration through 192.168.100.1, follow these steps:
- Open your internet browser.
- In the address bar, type http://192.168.100.1 or 192.168.100.1 and press Enter.
- A router login page will appear, asking you to enter the username and password to log in.
- Enter the assigned username and password. ( Here is the list of default router IDs and passwords 0192 l.168.0.1)
- Since the username and password are correct, the router's administration panel will be accessed. From there you can change many settings, including the router password, Wi-Fi settings, SSID, security settings, etc.
Note: Be careful when entering the IP address, it is most common to write 192.168.l00.1 which is an invalid IP address.
192.168.l00.1 change wifi password
We leave you the necessary steps to change the password:
- Log in modem panel http : // 192.168.100.1
- Enter user: admin and password : admin
- Go to Wireless Settings > Security
- Select WPA / WPA2
- Look for the New Wifi Password Field:
- Save the changes and reboot your router to apply the settings.
Changing the router password is improve the security of your wireless network. By changing your password, you increase the security of your network by preventing anyone who knows your current password from gaining access to your network.
Forgot username and password 192.168.100.1?
It happens to all of us that we forget the username/password or both and then we can't log in. If you have lost or forgotten the username and password for 192.168.100.1 then don't worry, you can easily recover your username/password.
To recover the forgotten username and password, you would have to perform a factory reset on your router. Please note that all changes you have made will be deleted.
192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1?
Depending on the version of our router, two gateways can work on the same site. We give you some tips so you know
- Take a pointed object, like a needle or paper clip ip:192.168.100.1.
- Look for a small RESET button on the back of the 1.92.168.l00.1 router.
- Press and hold that button for 10-15 seconds with the needle or clip.
- After that, release the button. The router will reboot itself and everything will be reset to default, including any username and password changes.
Access Data for IP 192.168.100.1
|ip: 192.168.100.1||192.168.l00.1 huawei login||user|